Class: Animal Reiki Certification
Teacher: Cortney Martinelli
Duration: 4.5 hours
Tuition: $100 (includes student kit)
Animal Reiki is a special adaptation to the traditional Reiki practice specifically for pets and other animals. It can offer pain and stress reduction techniques, with both a heart-centered and hands-on approach.
Target audience for this course: Certification is designed for those who have animal companions, those who care for animals, those who work or volunteer with animals – who wish to raise the vibration, and therefore heal and enhance the lives of these animal companions.
Prerequisites for the course: Students must have completed a minimum of Reiki Level One training. It is also very beneficial to have Reiki Level Two, but that is not a requirement.
Setting expectations for students:
What is the focus of this certification: This certification class will give you the ability to take a more active role in animal health and well-being and strengthen your relationship to the animal companions in your life.
What key topics will be part of the training:
- Reiki overview
- Understand animal Reiki and how it is different from working with our human friends
- Steps to an Animal Reiki session
- Specifics for dogs, cats, horses and dying animals
- Work with animal chakras and how to test them prior to a session for guidance
- Understand and work with guardian relationships
- Receive a special stone to be used during animal Reiki sessions
- Learn about a special animal Reiki symbol
- Attunement to this animal Reiki symbol
Breakdown of training:
- 4.5 – Total time in hours including breaks
- 50% - Lecture, 25% - Discussion, 25% - Activity
Bring with you to class:
- Lunch/snack and water
- Pendulum to be used for chakra testing (if you do not already have a pendulum, you may purchase one at the time of registration as a “add-on” to class).
Preregistration is required. A minimum of 6 students is required for this class, if the minimum is not met, the class will be rescheduled for another date and time.
Please note before committing to the class: Class fees are non-refundable. Fee can be transferred to a different date if communicated at least 2 weeks in advance and if minimum class size is met. Otherwise, no refunds, transfers or credits are allowed.