Class: Animal Reiki Certification
Teacher: Cortney Martinelli (unless otherwise noted)
Duration: 4.5 hours
Early Bird Pricing*: $140
Animal Reiki is a special adaptation to the traditional Reiki practice specifically for pets and other animals. It can offer pain and stress reduction techniques, with both a heart-centered and hands-on approach.
Target audience for this course: Certification is designed for those who have animal companions, those who care for animals, those who work or volunteer with animals – who wish to raise the vibration, and therefore heal and enhance the lives of these animal companions.
Prerequisites for the course: Students must have completed a minimum of Reiki Level One training. It is also very beneficial to have Reiki Level Two, but that is not a requirement.
Setting expectations for students:
What is the focus of this certification: This certification class will give you the ability to take a more active role in animal health and well-being and strengthen your relationship to the animal companions in your life.
What key topics will be part of the training:
- Reiki overview
- Understand animal Reiki and how it is different from working with our human friends
- Steps to an Animal Reiki session
- Specifics for dogs, cats, horses and dying animals
- Work with animal chakras and how to test them prior to a session for guidance
- Understand and work with guardian relationships
- Receive a special stone to be used during animal Reiki sessions
- Learn about a special animal Reiki symbol
- Attunement to this animal Reiki symbol
Breakdown of training:
- 4.5 – Total time in hours including breaks
- 50% - Lecture, 25% - Discussion, 25% - Activity
Bring with you to class:
- snack and water
- Pendulum to be used for chakra testing (if you do not already have a pendulum, you may purchase one at the time of registration as a “add-on” to class).
Preregistration is required. A minimum of 6 students is required for this training. If the minimum is not met, the class will be cancelled at the discretion of the teacher. If SHINE cancels the event for any reason, students will have the option of a refund or to be moved to a future date.
Please note before committing to the class: If student cancels or decides not to attend the certification, class fees are non-refundable. Fee can be transferred to a different date if communicated at least 5 days in advance and if minimum class size is met. Processing fee applies.
As of 2023 – We now offer an early bird registration discount of $25 on all of our certifications. To qualify for this discount, student must register before the communicated early bird period, which may vary. Discount is automatically received. Registration for all certifications closes one day before training date.