Reiki Practitioner Tune-Up Workshop (1.5 - 2 hours)
To attend this workshop, at minimum you must be Reiki Level One certified. Level Two and Master students/practitioners are also welcome; whether you've been practicing for ten days, or ten years - we welcome you.
Format for Tune-Up Workshop:
- Questions from the group (up to one hour)
- Healing Attunement (20-30 minutes)
- Optional Hands-on practice (30 minutes)
*Timing will depend on class size and amount of questions
**There is no "predetermined" content for this workshop. Everything will arise from your questions and the discussions of the tribe.
***The hands-on practice is optional and deliberately placed at the end of class for those not interested in participating in this part of the workshop
Reasons to attend:
- You have questions that you want to ask that have surfaced during your practice/since training
- You were attuned right before covid (or during covid) and haven't had the chance to practice and you are looking to start anew
- You haven't practiced in a while and want to get back to it
- You want to hear from others about their recent experiences, practices and questions
- You want to offer support and your experiences with others
- You want to receive the Healing Attunement to reset and refresh your vibration
- You want to do some hands-on practice in a supportive, learning environment
If you prefer, Cortney is also available for *private* one-hour coaching/consultations. Link here.
Preregistration is required: Only 12 spots
Please bring: Your questions
Teacher: Cortney Martinelli
Location: 5190 Cline Rd, Kent Oh 44240
*Minimum of 8 students required for this workshop, if the minimum is not met, the workshop will be rescheduled
Please note before committing to the event: Event fees are non-refundable. No refunds, or credits are allowed.